Applications can be submitted online or by printing out the application.pdf and turning in completed forms with registration fee to the admissions office.
1. The following items must be submitted before a student can be considered for enrollment:
- Completed application (online or paper)
- Registration fee paid
- Parent Testimonial
- Birth Certificate
- Social security card
- SC immunization record
- Pastor recommendation (K5-12)
- Most recent report card and test scores
- Teacher recommendation
- Student questionnaire (6-12)
2. Academic testing and an interview will be scheduled for students applying to grades 1-12 once all required documentation has been submitted. At least one parent is to be present during the interview process.
3. The final step in the application process after acceptance and before a student attends classes is setting up a tuition account with FACTS. This step is not necessary if paying in full at time of enrollment.
Faith Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, athletics and other school-administered programs.