FCS understands the financial commitment of private Christian school can be a strain on the family budget. Fortunately, FCS has been blessed with the ability to provide financial aid to our families (K5-12) who need it. Families interested in applying for financial aid will do so through FACTS To access the application simply click on the button below. FACTS does charge a $30 application fee at the time of application. Once your application is complete and all supporting documentation received, FACTS will send Faith Christian School a report regarding eligible aid.
The application period for 2017-2018 school year opens January 5th. The initial application deadline is April 15th and notifications will be sent by May 1st. Applications submitted after April 15th will be considered on a case by case basis depending on funds available.
FCS expects the following commitment from families receiving financial aid:
- All FCS tuition/daycare accounts must remain current.
- Families receiving aid will be required to enroll with FACTS under the ACH option. There are several ACH payment plan options to choose from. If you are not already enrolled under this option, enroll now by logging in to your Parent's Web account.
Academics and Attendance:
- Students maintain a minimum C average each quarter
- No more than 5 absences in a semester
- No more than 5 tardies to first period/(secondary -3 tardies remaining periods) in a quarter