- At least a “C” average
- Minimum language test scores:
- No behavior issues in the last year
*Chinese applicants, please contact Mr. Allan Li at email@example.com
STEP ONE: INITIAL APPLICATION
- Translated, certified, copy of transcripts
- Proof of medical insurance
- Immunization Records
- Skype ID name (for interview)
- Copy of passport
- Copy of birth certificate
- TOEFL/TOEFL Jr./ELTiS Scores
- Teacher recommendation and student questionnaire completed and signed (found on the Application website)
- Personal Reference Form (2)--One should be completed by a friend of the host family and one by a friend of the home family.
STEP TWO--ACADEMIC RECORDS REVIEW
The high school guidance counselor and/or school administrator will review the student’s academic records.
STEP THREE--INTERVIEW AND ACCEPTANCE
The high school guidance counselor and/or school administrator will arrange an interview with the prospective student either in person or through Skype. After this meeting, the prospective student and his/her family will receive notification of the acceptance of the student to FCS by the registrar either in writing or by a phone call.
After the student has been accepted, FCS will provide the I-20 form needed for the student to obtain their F-1 student visa.
After the student has been accepted to FCS, payment of all tuition and fees is required. Payment may be in the form of a local check from the host family or a wire transfer from the home family. If the student does not come to FCS, the tuition amount paid will be refunded. Faith Christian School will not refund the $349 registration fee or the international student processing fee.
International Student’s Tuition/Fees
- New Student Application $349
- Tuition and Fees (9th-11th) $7,099
- Includes tuition, activity fee, curriculum fee, processing fee, class trip
- Tuition and Fees (12th) $7,949
Includes tuition, activity fee, curriculum fee, processing fee, class trip